Sugarland’s Jennifer Nettles Got Married Last Weekend!
Powered by LastFMTop 5 Scrobbled Songs By Sugarland
Congratulations are in order for the new Mrs. Sugarland, Jennifer Nettles.
According to People.com, Sugarland’s Jennifer Nettles got married this past Saturday!
She married her boyfriend of two years, Justin Miller, quietly in Tennessee at sunset.
According to People, Jennifer was “wearing an Alexander McQueen gown” and married “at a chapel nestled in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains in front of an intimate group of close family and friends, including bandmate Kristian Bush”.
If you don’t know who Justin Miller is, he was a former model and appeared in the band’s 2006 video for “Want To”.
Let's jump and see how far it goes
You got my heart and your daddy's boat
We got all night to make it float
We could sit on the shore
- James Gandolfini Dies At age 51 From Heart Attack
- What’s The Craziest Thing You’ve Learned Via Text?
- ‘The Voice’: Blake Shelton Earns His Third Straight Win
- Sheryl Crow Visits Lisa & Ray And Performs Live Acoustic Set
- VIDEO: Your Biggest Laugh Of Today!